For those of you who are wondering if you are eligible to make claim for personal injury – to determine a reliable answer you must first establish what fits into the category of ‘personal injury’. So what is a personal injury?
Here are the different types of injury that are most often eligible for compensation:
- a physical injury
- a physical disease or illness
- an injury that effects you psychologically
- an illness that effects you psychologically
If you think your injury fits into one of the above categories and you believe it was down to the responsibility of a third party, there’s a good chance you are able to make a compensation claim.
Here are a number of examples of a personal injury:
- an injury at work, including illness such as exposure to asbestos
- an accident that occurred on the road
- an injury resulting from faulty good or service
- psychological illnesses such as stress from work
- an injury caused by the negligence of a medical professional
Have you been the victim of one or more of any of these types of injury? If so, get in touch with Beardsells Personal Injury Solicitors today to find out how much compensation you could be entitled to claiming.
We work on a no win no fee basis, and can assess your claim completely free of charge to let you know if your claim is eligible.
Give us a call now on 0800 677 1911 or 0333 577 2251, or Start Your Claim Now using the form on the right hand side of this page.
If you’re still unsure as to whether making a compensation claim is right for your case, send us any questions you have using our Contact Form and we can give you all the information you need in order to make a decision you’re comfortable with.