Brain Injury Claims: We can help you get the brain injury compensation you deserve
If you or a loved one has sustained a brain injury through no fault of your own, we understand the level of support required at this traumatic time and we don’t underestimate how valuable and important brain injury claims can be.
Our dedicated no win no fee personal injury lawyers and solicitors have dealt with claims for complicated and severe injuries of all types, including brain injury compensation claims, treating every case with the utmost care and determination.
When a person suffers a brain injury the impact upon their lives can be colossal. However it not only affects the victims’ lives, it affects the victims loved ones too; parents, partners and children.
Understanding Your Brain
Your brain is the epicentre of everything you do within your body. It’s made up of around 100 billion nerve cells. It’s the most complicated areas in your body and because of this injuries and illnesses can be detrimental to your life. The brain has very little capacity to regenerate, meaning that if you suffer an injury is can take years to recover, or you may never fully recover.
There are many different ways a brain injury can affect your life:
- You could lose your ability to walk
- Lose use of your arms/ hands
- Become unable to verbally communicate
- Become unable to remember new information/ learn new skills
- Changes in your emotional behaviour
- Loss of memory
- Unable to physically care for yourself; dress, wash, feed
- Poor or no concentration
- Angry or violent outbursts
- Most injuries mean a victim is unable to remain in work
When a brain injury occurs, the impact on your loved ones lives can hit hard. Many relatives struggle to cope with caring for a victim of a brain injury. In some cases all the physical elements of the person will be the same but their behaviour may have changed. Many people find this very difficult to cope with as from the outside everything appears to be the same as before, but they’re not; they’ve changed.
In a lot of brain injury claims cases the victim may need long term care. Loved ones often struggle emotionally and financially when having to care for the victim.
The injured party may no longer be able to bring home their usual earnings and if a full time carer is needed the decision often has to be made as the weather to use professional carers or give up your own job to look after the patient. This means losing both of your household incomes or paying for a professional.
Beardsells Personal Injury Solicitors are extremely experienced when it comes to dealing with brain injury claims. We understand how important it is for you to get the correct amount of compensation you deserve. We will make it apparent within your case that you need to pay for carers or have given up your job to care for the injured party and are no longer receiving an income yourself.
We’ll help you win more brain injury compensation than you expect
Beardsells Personal Injury Solicitors has been winning brain injury claims cases for over 30 years. In these 30 years we’ve built up vast amount of experience and have dealt with a range of different cases. It’s this assortment of cases that have given us the knowledge of brain injury compensation claims. We understand that every accident is different and each person’s experience is unique.
What you are guaranteed to get when you choose Beardsells
When you choose Beardsells to take on your brain injury claims case, you are guaranteed:
- The strongest possible case – we are determined and committed to building your case. We will nurture it right from the very beginning. This means you’ll get the best research around. Even the finest details won’t be miscounted as here at Beardsells we know every piece of information matters.
- An honest and friendly solicitor – we know you don’t want just anyone dealing with your case as your accident will be a sensitive subject to deal with. Our team here at Beardsells are definitely not your usual ‘run of the mill’ solicitors. We are friendly, understanding and sympathetic. We’re on your side right from the get go. We are here to support you and guide you. You’ll feel comfortable opening up to us and therefore enabling us to transfer your emotions into your case and courtroom.
- Expert Advice – we are not here to blind you with legal jargons. We are here to deal with the legal lingo and if there is anything you don’t understand we’ll happily explain it. We want you to feel confident with your case and we know that to be confident you have to understand fully every aspect of your case. We’ll never keep you in the dark; we’re open, honest and we’ll provide the guidance you’ll need during this difficult time.
- Due to the severity of a brain injury accident it’s important you chose the correct legal team to represent you. This means a team that will that the time to fully understand and research your case. You need a team with experience and a team that is determined to win high amounts of compensation.
Beardsells Personal Injury Solicitors are proud to possess all of these important factors necessary to win maximum compensation for brain injuries. Our brain injury claims process is simple. All you have to do is take the first step towards rebuilding your new life.
Simply fill out our easy contact form and we’ll get in touch with you or give us a call. We’re a friendly bunch!
If you’d like to know more about brain injury claims, give us a quick call on 0800 677 1911 or 0333 577 2251 from your mobile. It’s free!
You can also Start Your Claim Now using the form on this page.
Whatever Accident You Have Had, Call Us For Advice On Making Your Claim
The best and fastest way of finding out if we can help you is to contact us right away. We are a friendly bunch and if you have suffered from any of these:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at Work
- Tripping, Slipping and Falling Cases
- Criminal Injuries Compensation
- Occupier's Liability Claims
- Medical Negligence
- Dental Negligence
- Industrial Diseases
We are sure we will be able to help you get what you deserve.
Meet Our Team of Personal Injury Experts
Amongst our team we have members of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Our aim is to ensure that you receive the full amount of compensation due to you, without deduction for legal costs, insurance or any other expenses. If you have a good claim we will fund all the costs on your behalf.
We’re not a faceless corporation, we’re a firm of real people that care about our clients.
A Company You Can Trust
Beardsells have not only been practising successfully in personal injury claims since 1984:
- We are also members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
Take a Moment to Read Some of Our Client Cases:
WE FUNDED ALL THESE CLAIMS EVEN THOUGH NONE OF THEM WERE CLEAR CUT, AND THERE WAS NO GUARANTEE OF A GOOD RESULT. WE BACKED OUR JUDGMENT AND BACKED OUR CLIENT - WE ARE ALWAYS PREPARED TO TRY TO GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULT IN YOUR ACCIDENT CLAIM.
Take the First Step Today...
The best way to get the ball rolling is to speak to us today. It costs nothing to call us, and we don’t bite!
You really are in safe hands when you contact us. We’ll be able to tell you very quickly whether you have a good case and how much you can expect to claim.