Beardsells Limited – Website usage terms and conditions
The term Beardsells’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Vienna House, Eden Place, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1AT. Our company registration number is 4989366. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- 1. Within three working days of receiving your complaint, Mr Walsh will write to you by way of acknowledgement, your complaint will be recorded in our central register and allocated a reference number.
- 2. Your complaint will be referred to the appropriate member of the Company with a request for a report to be provided. Mr Walsh will discuss the report with the member of the Company and independently review your file following the meeting with the member of the Company concerned.
- 3. Mr Walsh will write to you with the Company’s decision upon the complaint within twenty-one days of receipt of your complaint or your clarification of any issues which may assist him in reaching his decision, whichever shall be the later. If that is not possible, he will inform you why that is the case and by when a response will be delivered.
- 4. If you remain dissatisfied and communicate that in writing together with your reasons:-
- a. Mr Walsh will ask another member of the Company to review his decision and write to you within five working days with the Company’s final decision; or
- b. We will discuss with you any other form of conciliation or mediation which may be agreeable to both of us.
- 5. Should you still remain dissatisfied following an investigation of the matter under this Procedure or feel that the matter cannot be dealt with internally, then a complaint may be made to the Legal Ombudsman:
- *Where you have made a complaint to us and received a final response in the previous twelve months; and • The issue you wish to complain about happened on or after 6th October 2010*; or • If the issue happened before 6th October 2010, you only became aware of it on or after 6th October 2010
- 6. If you have any complaint about insurance matters, you have a right to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service, although the complaint should be made (as above) to us first. The Financial Ombudsman Service can be contacted on 0300 123 9 123 or 0800 0234 567 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEARDSELLS COMPLAINTS RESOLUTION PROCEDURE
We are committed to providing a high quality professional legal service to all our clients. However, we recognise there may be occasions where you have concerns regarding our services. If you have any complaint about the service provided by us or wish to complain about the bill, please, in the first instance, contact the fee earner who is handling your matter. The complaint will then be investigated and reported back to you as soon as possible.
If the issue is unable to be resolved within the department, the matter should be referred to Mr Terry Walsh, Solicitor, who will investigate the complaint in accordance with this Procedure. You should provide him with full details of your complaint and copies of any relevant documents.
You can write to him at :-
Beardsells Solicitors Vienna House Eden Place Cheadle Cheshire SK8 1AT
Or E-Mail : email@example.com
What will happen next?
- *the formal rules state that either the issue must have occurred in the last six years or the date of awareness must be within the last three years. However, the time limits will be extended gradually from 6th October 2010, the date the Legal Ombudsman opened for business.
- Further information (including an explanation of time limits) may be obtained by you from the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ, telephone number 0300 555 0333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note that only copies of documents should be sent to the Legal Ombudsman’s office to avoid the original documentation being lost or destroyed).